Saturday, October 13, 2012

Reading.....

Working my way through all my school work.

for Advanced children's lit I had to reread The Giver. Now I am wanting to reread the next two so I can read Son which is new to me. Also read Cinderella variants-Yo Shen and The Talking Eggs. Just wrote a discussion post about Shredderman:Secret Identity. I read that one when I worked at first school and had a bully problem. The kids loved it--even the class bully!

For Young Adult Lit I have reread many old favorites for the big assignment-The Hunger Games, Roll of Thunder,Hear My Cry, Holes, The Outsiders, Harry Potter, Forever, White Water, Ella-Enchanted, Catherine Called Birdy, and a few others that I can't think of right now:(

I also read Dimed and Nickeled for my nonfiction selection.
I reread Life As We Knew It for a book talk.
I reread Tuck Everlasting for a book review. I need to find the same movie to do a movie review. I am going to check the library tomorrow.
My big project is to write about trilogies in YA lit--so lots of rereading over the next few weeks.

I am trying to get a lot done before the school book fair since I am worried it may drive me to the crazy house!!
Keep reading! K.

No comments:

Post a Comment